Compensation When You’ve Been Injured
Accident injuries can disrupt the lives of entire families. Medical bills, lost time at work, and the emotional stress of dealing with the long-term effects of injuries take a toll on both the victim and their loved ones. If you or a loved one were injured due to a careless or negligent act by another person, business or professional organization, you are entitled to compensation for your losses.
At Alexandroff Law Group, we have recovered more than $175 million in compensation for clients who suffered injuries in accidents caused by others. We are ready to stand beside you and help you get the compensation you need to get your life back in order.
Representing Victims Of All Types Of Accidents
Our experienced legal team has represented clients in a wide range of personal injury cases for clients from across southern California. The types of injury claims we work on include:
- Motor vehicle accidents: This includes accidents involving automobiles, motorcycles, commercial trucks, Uber and Lyft accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
- Premises liability: These cases are also known as slip-and-fall accidents and involve accidents that happen in places of business, public spaces, government or private property.
- Brain injuries: The extensive medical expenses that follow brain injuries can bankrupt families. We understand the long-term costs and make sure our clients get the compensation they need.
- Defective drugs and medical devices: When medical device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies fail to warn people about the possible dangers of their products, we hold them accountable.
- Wildfires: We help people who lost their property or were injured by California wildfires get compensation for their losses.
- Public utility accidents and litigation: Thousands of Californians have suffered injuries and property losses due to negligence by public utilities. We help victims of this negligence get the compensation they deserve.
- Wrongful death: There is no greater tragedy than a life cut short due to a careless or negligent act. We represent the families and loved ones of wrongful death victims to hold the responsible parties accountable.
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no upfront, out-of-pocket costs for you, and we do not get paid unless you get paid. The initial consultation is free and if your claim is not successful, you pay nothing.
Contact Alexandroff Law Group For A Free Initial Consultation
To discuss your situation with an experienced member of our legal team, call 877-799-3331 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to finding out how we can help you get compensation for your losses.